[swift-users] file input

Alex Blewitt alblue at apple.com
Thu Oct 12 11:33:58 CDT 2017

> On 12 Oct 2017, at 17:08, Madhava Paliyam via swift-users <swift-users at swift.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I created a new file on swift playgrounds with data in it, the file type was an empty file. How should I access the file through my playground?

Questions regarding Playgrounds should really be directed to the Apple developer forums at http://forums.developer.apple.com <http://forums.developer.apple.com/> as they're not directly related to the Swift open-source project.

You can find more information about Swift and playgrounds from the Developer page:

https://developer.apple.com/swift/resources/ <https://developer.apple.com/swift/resources/>

Alex