[swift-users] How to check the type of a concrete class that inherits from a generic class?

Glen Huang heyhgl at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 00:32:54 CDT 2017

I need to do things differently in the shared delegate based on the controller type, so this probably won’t work. But thanks, I believe it will come in handy when I do need to branch on controllers themselves.

I do have a question though, since the method is a callback, and its signature is changed (with "Thing &” added), will NSFetchedResultsController be able to find it and call it?

>>> Glen