[swift-users] Initialization Catch-22?

Kenny Leung kenny_leung at pobox.com
Wed Sep 27 11:52:35 CDT 2017

Hi Greg.

Thanks for the insight. In this case, I think I’m saved because I don’t actually need to capture self in the block. I guess I was just too far along on my train to realize that. I think this will work and it will keep the code simple and neat.

I guess we'll see as I complete this project whether I really have everything I need for the callback block. I may have to resort to one of the other measures you all have suggested.

Thanks again!

-Kenny