[swift-users] noob question about modules

blaster_in_black blaster_in_black at protonmail.com
Thu Sep 14 05:26:14 CDT 2017

Thanks much, Alex.

But how do you physically partition the namespace within a module, if not by sub-folders?

I am not sure whether the following example is, by definition, of a submodule that one could import by writing "import Cacao.StyleKit":

Https://github.com/PureSwift/Cacao/tree/master/Sources/Cacao/StyleKit

Sent from ProtonMail mobile