[swift-users] Writing a pod catcher for iOS

Quinn "The Eskimo!" eskimo1 at apple.com
Mon Sep 4 03:22:53 CDT 2017

On 1 Sep 2017, at 20:02, Nicholas Acosta via swift-users <swift-users at swift.org> wrote:

> Now, I want to take it to the next level and create my own pod cast/RSS reader for the iPhone.

This is more about Apple frameworks than it is about Swift, so you might have better luck asking this over on DevForums, and specifically:

* Xcode > Getting Started for general stuff

<https://forums.developer.apple.com/community/xcode/getting-started>

* Core OS > Networking for the networking side of things

<https://forums.developer.apple.com/community/core-os/networking>

* Media > AVFoundation (Audio) for dealing with audio

<https://forums.developer.apple.com/community/media/avfoundation-audio>

Share and Enjoy
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware