[swift-users] [Swift Package Manager] Use of Info-plist; use for apps

Daryle Walker darylew at mac.com
Tue Aug 22 00:13:43 CDT 2017

1. I recall there’s a way to make a command-line tool in macOS have an “Info.plist” file, which is compiled/linked in the executable’s data segment. I used Xcode back then. Is there a way to do this through “swift build”? (I think the Xcode directions are in Apple’s Code Signing Guide.) (I can’t use Xcode here since that project file is generated from swift-build!)

2. I don’t think the Package Manager can be used to create GUI apps, but can it be used to set up library code which is called from a Xcode project for a GUI app?

—
Daryle Walker
Mac, Internet, and Video Game Junkie
darylew AT mac DOT com