[swift-users] =?utf-8?Q?=E2=81=A8Is_?=it possible to store a set of heterogeneous items with protocol?

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Tue Jul 11 07:50:05 CDT 2017

If the solution you seek is not designed so that the module user can extend the set of types then you could wrap your types into enum cases and use the enum for your set. ;) When Swift will support anonymous enum cases, this will be an elegant solution to these type of things.

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail