[swift-users] did i just imagine tuples were going to be hashable in swift 4?

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Fri Jul 7 02:28:56 CDT 2017

Welcome to the group of people who thinks that the character from Monopoly had a monocle, including myself. You've just experienced a transdimensional jump from your universe without even notecing, but where Swift 4 actually had hashable tuples. :)

Jokes aside, I haven't read anything about it in this universe, at least not for Swift 4.

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail