[swift-users] Disable "indexing while building" in Xcode9 (unknown argument: `-index-store-path`)

Jens Persson jens at bitcycle.com
Wed Jul 5 04:57:58 CDT 2017

I did not file radars for them, as they seem so flagrant.

I have to draw the line somewhere or my entire working days would be spent
filing radars (including isolating the issues and coming up with good
descriptions of them in english, collecting crash logs etc, etc).

Reporting less obvious Swift bugs that I really want to see fixed to Jira
is already taking more of my time than I'd like.

/Jens