[swift-users] Swift Documentation question

Nevin Brackett-Rozinsky nevin.brackettrozinsky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 17:16:48 CDT 2017

On Sat, Jul 1, 2017 at 4:36 PM, Jon Shier via swift-users <
swift-users at swift.org> wrote:

> swiftdoc.org should be integrated into swift.org and be kept officially
> up to date.

 I agree.

Unfortunately it doesn’t have Swift 4 coverage yet, which is a shame, as I
> like that documentation format more than Apple’s official one.

Well, it does have an option for the nightly build of the master branch
<http://swiftdoc.org/nightly/>, so that is something.

On a tangential note, I really like SwiftDoc’s visual hierarchy displays
(eg. this
<http://swiftdoc.org/nightly/protocol/ExpressibleByIntegerLiteral/hierarchy/>),
though for some (eg. this
<http://swiftdoc.org/nightly/protocol/Equatable/hierarchy/>) it would be
nice to have an option to hide the concrete types and only show protocols.

Nevin