[swift-users] the pain of strings

Adrian Zubarev adrian.zubarev at devandartist.com
Fri Jun 30 20:02:37 CDT 2017

The best docs you can get without Xcode I know about is this one here:

https://developer.apple.com/documentation/swift/string

In Swift 4 a String will yet again become a collection type.

--
Adrian Zubarev
Sent with Airmail

Am 1. Juli 2017 um 02:57:05, David Baraff (davidbaraff at gmail.com) schrieb:

I only know a little bit of what I’ve read online in blog posts and such.  I don’t have access to the Swift 4 API documentation, since i’m not running the xcode beta yet.

Is there someplace I can see the actual new API’s for String, in swift 4?  i googled but haven’t found it yet.