[swift-users] Decode a JSON object of unknown format into a Dictionary with Decodable in Swift 4

Jon Shier jon at jonshier.com
Thu Jun 22 20:45:52 CDT 2017

	I’m sorry, are you complaining about my use of Codable instead of more precisely referring to the JSON endcode/decode functionality based on it in Foundation, or are you honestly trying to say that said functionality was never intended to be a general purpose JSON solution? If it’s not actually intended to handle all JSON you should probably call it something else.

Jon