[swift-users] There is a way to see pending features or discussions in complexity order?

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 13:35:13 CDT 2017

Hi Mariano,

If you want to contribute, you should create an account at the bug tracker
at https://bugs.swift.org/. You can then look for bugs marked with the
`StarterBug` tag, which are simple tasks or enhancements that are
explicitly called out as appropriate for new contributors.

If you just want to look through all the proposals and their current
status, you can visit https://apple.github.io/swift-evolution/. Note that
proposals are arranged in chronological order.

Best,
Austin