[swift-users] Compile time exceeded. Anything wrong?

Geordie J geojay at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 07:52:59 CDT 2017

Interesting, I guess it’s anything with multiple possible function overloads then! It looks pretty trivial though to figure out the two components before trying to figure out which function, which should lead to the result in a reasonable time. There must be something else going on. Good work on filing the bug! Hope this gets fixed soon.

Geordie