[swift-users] NSDictionary passed through Swift loses access to category methods

Zhao Xin owenzx at gmail.com
Tue May 23 19:12:15 CDT 2017

I don't think this is the good place for your question. Maybe stackoverflow
or apple developer forum is more suitable.

Did you added the header filename of the category to your bridge file?
Also, is there the method name in the header file as well? You know,
sometimes people wouldn't include the method name in the header but
implementing it directly in the .m file.

Zhaoxin