[swift-users] Future(of: self.references)?

Kelvin Ma kelvin13ma at gmail.com
Tue May 23 00:00:13 CDT 2017

As someone who is very in favor of using `self` everywhere, I’ve come to
the conclusion that the easiest way to use `self` everywhere is to write
`self` everywhere. I write Swift as if `self` were mandatory, and as that
email argues, that’s good enough for me. Personally I find self-less code
harder to read, but it’s not a big enough difference for me to argue for
pushing it on everyone else.