[swift-users] More liberal logo licensing

Allen Denison allen at apple.com
Mon Apr 17 11:11:11 CDT 2017

David

We are planning on posting very liberal rules for using a set of Swift logos on Swift.org in the future.  In the meantime, if you have a specific use in mind and you’re wondering if it fits within our guidelines, you can send the specifics to permission at apple.com to confirm whether it does.

Thanks,
Allen