[swift-users] how to detect key pressed on linux console app?

Saagar Jha saagar at saagarjha.com
Tue Apr 11 21:20:11 CDT 2017

AFAIK there isn’t a way to do this in Swift; you’ll have to drop down to C and use something like getchar or a library like ncurses. If I recall there was some discussion a while back about better command-line APIs for Swift but it appears that it fizzled out with the Swift 3 deadline and all.

Saagar Jha