[swift-users] Swift Concurrency and Actor model

Maxim Veksler maxim at vekslers.org
Fri Apr 7 15:52:09 CDT 2017

Hi Gerald,

It might be only me I'm not sure what you are suggesting. I would agree
that Swift Server could benefit greatly from an Actor Model framework, and
Swift in general would probably benefit greatly from co-routines.

There is a Swift Server API's working group https://swift.org/server-apis/ it's
for discussing lower level building blocks (network, HTTP, TLS) but is
probably the most likely starting point for such discussions.

HTH.