[swift-users] Improving compilation times?

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Thu Mar 23 04:27:47 CDT 2017

Just tried it, did not work on the command line either, though with a simple message “build commands failed”

The following command line however does work:

xcodebuild -scheme Swiftfire clean build OTHER_SWIFT_FLAGS="-Xfrontend -debug-time-function-bodies" | grep .[0-9]ms | grep -v ^0.[0-9]ms | sort -nr > culprits.txt

(I found that line in the link provided previously, just modified it to work with a workspace and with my scheme)

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com