[swift-users] (no subject)

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 00:49:02 CDT 2017

The source code on GitHub _is_ full and complete.

Check out https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/master/stdlib/public/core/Collection.swift#L1336-L1338 <https://github.com/apple/swift/blob/master/stdlib/public/core/Collection.swift#L1336-L1338> for the implementation of `count`. RandomAccessCollection inherits from BidirectionalCollection, which inherits from Collection.

Best,
Austin