[swift-users] How to optionally link swift framework into another framework

Jonathan Prescott jprescott12 at icloud.com
Mon Mar 6 11:16:59 CST 2017

I think the process is the same as C/C++/Obj-C/Obj-C++, except it’s labelled differently for Swift.  In Xcode, users set “C Pre-processor Macro Definitions” with things like USE_LOGGING.  In Swift, since it doesn’t use the C pre-processor, Xcode has a separate build setting called “Active Compilation Conditions,” as Rien has noted, probably to keeps consistent with the language.  Operationally, behavior is the same as C pre-processor defines.

Jonathan