[swift-users] How to return value in void * C pointer ?

Quinn "The Eskimo!" eskimo1 at apple.com
Thu Feb 16 12:00:43 CST 2017

On 16 Feb 2017, at 15:59, Biala via swift-users <swift-users at swift.org> wrote:

> I have to implement a callback method that is called by the API. As a variable I get a class with void * member. I have to allocate some object in memory and assign this void* member to point to it.

I don’t really understand this question, alas.  Can you perhaps post some snippets of code that show the specific problem you’re trying to solve?

Share and Enjoy
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware