[swift-users] Getting started with development

Mohit Athwani mohit.athwani at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 00:08:02 CST 2017

As of now I'm just trying to get my feet wet and understand the directory
structure and figure out what's going on where.

I looked at the bug tracker for StarterBugs and found something that I feel
i could probably work on: https://bugs.swift.org/browse/SR-3891

Somebody in the comments has pointed out exactly what file and what
function in that file needs to be fixed. I looked at the function and could
not figure out much. I also tried to look for test cases related to
ASTPrinter but can't figure out where exactly to look for it.

Thanks for your help!