[swift-users] Plan to move swift-evolution and swift-users mailing lists to Discourse

Andreas Mayer andreas at harmless.de
Thu Feb 9 12:26:43 CST 2017

> Am 09.02.2017 um 01:03 schrieb Ted kremenek via swift-users <swift-users at swift.org>:
>
> After a long discussion, the Core Team has decided to move swift-evolution and swift-users to Discourse.

Are you hosting your own Discourse server? (Is that even possible?) Because I block discourse.com globally.

Also, I can follow along with a mailing list without having to actively click around some web sites. It's all centrally managed by my mail client. Web forums are a PITA.

I'm sure you won't miss me; but I will miss reading about Swift.
I guess it's back to just Stackoverflow for specific questions. :-(