[swift-users] Custom operators in a framework

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Fri Feb 3 11:34:40 CST 2017

Are you referring to the definition of the operator (infix…) or the availability of the function that defines the operator?

The functions are available, but I have to repeat the “infix…" everywhere I need them.

I.e. I have a:

infix operator &=

And when I use that from another module I get “Operator is not a known binary operator”

Once I repeat the "infix operator &=“ at the start of the file it works fine.

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com