[swift-users] SPM: no such module - System Library Wrapper

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Thu Jan 26 03:49:27 CST 2017

I have created the following packages:

1) SwifterSockets (Swift)
2) COpenSsl (wrapper for system libraries)
3) SecureSockets (Swift, uses SwifterSockets and COpenSsl)

Now I want to build a macOS app that uses SecureSockets.

I have created the app in the traditional way, via Xcode.
In this app I imported the frameworks created by SwifterSockets and SecureSockets.

When I try to use SecureSockets I get the error “No such module COpenSsl”

Any idea how I can include the system library wrapper ?

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com