[swift-users] App Review

James Stacy movementinaction at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 09:13:36 CST 2017

I have been working on an app for two years and now have been trying to get it reviewed.
Apple will not review my app. They delay keep it in waiting for review. When it finally gets in review they kick it out on.
You are using location when not in use. (Yes I track the location so it can be displayed on the company map) I had to change it.

Then there was a mismatch on the in app purchase (My Fault)

They then later kicked me out saying they could not find in app purchase. (I have a built in help video showing where it is.)
They were able to find one tim and then not later. I did not move it.

What are they really doing?

Has anyone else had long delays. I mean the changes to swift lost me two months how much time of mine are they wanting to waist?

Last thing, I was reading where apple stole ideals from developers, Is that true?

I have requested a expeditetwice but have been rejected. I have a planned event on Feb 1st. So that looking bad.