[swift-users] How to use an SPM library in an (Xcode based) iOS project?

Pierre Monod-Broca pierremonodbroca at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:42:26 CST 2017

Alright.

Typically I create a workspace (menu File > New > Workspace) and add both the app's project and the library project to the workspace (menu File > Add Files).

Then you can follow that guide to embed the framework in the app (which will also link it):
https://developer.apple.com/library/prerelease/content/technotes/tn2435/_index.html#//apple_ref/doc/uid/DTS40017543-CH1-EMBED_SECTION

Pierre