[swift-users] Introduction

Patrick Bohrer pbohrer at us.ibm.com
Fri Jan 13 09:42:56 CST 2017

Hi Greg,

There are a number of efforts underway to support Swift development on the
server.

At IBM, we have been developing an offering called Kitura (You can get more
information at https://developer.ibm.com/swift/ & http://www.kitura.io)

Others include Vapor, Perfect, Zewo, and many more.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues regarding accessibility on
the sites.  With that said, I will connect with our accessibility team to
have them give us a review as well.

Good luck and let me know if you need anything.

--Pat

Patrick Bohrer
IBM, Swift at IBM
Distinguished Engineer