[swift-users] Introduction

Greg Wocher gwocher at gwocher.com
Fri Jan 13 09:28:39 CST 2017

Greetings all,
I am new to the Swift language. I have a background in Windows development. I have developed a bit in C#, asp.net <http://asp.net/>, HTML, CSS, Java script and Java. I have a degree in Computer Information Systems. I am also blind and use Voiceover on my Mac. I have recently switched to the Mac from Windows. I do have a quick question. Is it possible to develop web apps using Swift similar to what you can do with asp.net <http://asp.net/> and visual studio on the Windows side?

Regards,
Greg Wocher