[swift-users] Debugging XCTests on Linux

Robert Atkins ratkins+swift-users at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 6 04:58:05 CST 2017

On Fri, 6 Jan 2017, at 09:45, Ankit Agarwal wrote:

> Might be, please file a JIRA with a minimal test case!

As a first step I'm attempting to see if I get the same behaviour with
the latest Swift snapshot release but I'm having difficulty there too.
Simply downloading and un-tarring the Jan 4th snapshot and adding it to
my path (as described in https://swift.org/download/#using-downloads)
gets me a running swift 3.1-dev REPL but I can't import Foundation
because it doesn't know where to find its libs. I can't add them to the
library search paths with -F/-I/-L via the command line and invoke spm
at the same time to build Result either (see upthread).

Is there another environment variable I can use to set swift's framework
search path?

Cheers, Robert.