[swift-users] How much memory does withMemoryRebound bind

Rien Rien at Balancingrock.nl
Thu Dec 29 07:47:28 CST 2016

I used the code from http://blog.obdev.at/representing-socket-addresses-in-swift-using-enums/ in my package SwifterSockets (see github link below)

It does not answer your question exactly, but I think it is a rather better approach to sockaddr usage.

Regards,
Rien

Site: http://balancingrock.nl
Blog: http://swiftrien.blogspot.com