[swift-users] Question on windows version

John MacLean johnmac328 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 17 13:56:07 CST 2016

Hello,

I am running Win10 64 and tried the windows version following the instructions.   What I do is select the swift file – click compile and I get this error

'"link"' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Then I click Run and this error shows

'C:\SwiftForWindows\My' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\SwiftForWindows>

My screen is setup exactly as the one shown on the help page with the animation.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
John