[swift-users] Swift TextMate bundle updated
jtbandes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 03:37:31 CDT 2016
Dear Swift users,
Gradually over the past couple months, Michael Sheets and I have been
working on updating swift.tmbundle
<https://github.com/textmate/swift.tmbundle>. The subset of you who use
TextMate will be happy to hear that the updates finally went live today! 🎉
Changes to the language grammar (syntax highlighting) include:
- Built-in types, functions, etc. updated for Swift 3
- Support for Swift 2 & 3 styles of generic constraints, operator
declarations, and other constructs
- Full support for the menagerie of valid numeric literals
- Improved highlighting of parameter labels, including in function calls
- Support for conditional compilation directives
Additionally, there's a much more complete and consistent set of
tab-triggered snippets: cl⇥ for class, fu⇥ for func, etc.
One might reasonably expect the grammar improvements to propagate to GitHub's
<https://github.com/github/linguist/tree/master/vendor/grammars> in a small
number of weeks; other editors may pick up the changes too, though YMMV.
If you notice any issues or want to make more improvements, just submit a PR
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the swift-users