[swift-users] where to get the spiral for playgrounds example?

Mr Bee pak.lebah at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 29 02:50:44 CDT 2016

Hi,
I just realized that the official Swift page here: https://developer.apple.com/swift/ has a spiral drawing example for the Playgrounds (look at the first big picture on top of the page). It seems like an interesting example to play with, especially for my kids.
However, when I looked at the resource page, I found nothing about it. I tried to download some other examples, in case it's included with them, but I got nothing similar to it. I even tried to google it, but it found nothing too.
So, does anyone here know where to get that spiral drawing example?

Thank you.
Regards,
–Mr Bee