[swift-users] Swift Package Manager (SPM) Deployment Target

Gmail christian.noon at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 18:44:47 CDT 2016

Does anyone know if it’s possible to set the deployment target when building with the Swift Package Manager (SPM)? From what I can tell, it is not currently possible to override it based on the source code itself. In the pbxproj().swift <https://github.com/apple/swift-package-manager/blob/master/Sources/Xcodeproj/pbxproj().swift#L73-L78> file, the MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET is hardcoded to 10.10 with a FIXME saying it needs to be configurable.

If this currently cannot be overridden, then I’d like to file a feature request so we can build Alamofire 4.0.0 with the SPM. If it can be overridden, I’d really appreciate someone letting me know how.

Thanks in advance!