[swift-users] Swift and Xcode along with Playgrounds is full of bugs

Shyamal Chandra shyamalc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 17:32:06 CDT 2016

Hi Jens and mailing list members,

I hope that Chris Lattner and the Swift team can move to that goal very
quickly by following the trend of Go and Rust that have already gone
through that process.  Most of the documentation from different publishers
is going to be outdated very quickly if the syntax and semantics change
significantly.  I hope that the Swift open source team, even outside of
Apple Inc., can come up with an actively added documentation that has
recipes for all the function calls for all the libraries that is constantly
evolving as the language changes with testing done by Jenkins-like server.
  That would be very helpful for developers who need an ever-changing
technical documentation resource for an ever-changing and evolving language.

Thanks!

Best,

Shyamal Chandra
shyamalc at gmail.com