[swift-users] 'Error' is ambiguous for type lookup in this context

Zhao Xin owenzx at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:18:01 CDT 2016

When I use RealmSwift in my project, I got an alert " 'Error' is ambiguous
for type lookup in this context".

import UIKit

import UserNotifications

import WatchConnectivity

import RealmSwift

extension AppDelegate:WCSessionDelegate {

    func session(_ session: WCSession, activationDidCompleteWith
activationState: WCSessionActivationState, error: Error?) {

I think the reason is that in Swift, Error is a protocol. And in
RealmSwift, there is a `case Error(NSError)` in `public enum
RealmCollectionChange<T>`.

I managed to eliminate the alert buy change `Error?` to `Swift.Error?`. Are
there any other ways to fix this?

Zhaoxin