[swift-users] Query: Code-obfuscation Techniques

Pandey, Sunil Y sunil.pandey at genpact.digital
Tue Sep 6 09:55:46 CDT 2016

Hi,

Can somebody please help me in getting the more appropriate way of doing Code-obfuscation.
How to obfuscate API names and pretty much everything so that once we give build(ipa file) so nobody can extract and see which kind of API's, techniques and methods have been used? Most affective code obfuscation technique in swift?

Best Regards,
Sunil

This e-mail (and any attachments), is confidential and may be privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by intended recipients. Unauthorized access to this e-mail (or attachments) and disclosure or copying of its contents or any action taken in reliance on it is unlawful. Unintended recipients must notify the sender immediately by e-mail/phone & delete it from their system without making any copies or disclosing it to a third person.