[swift-users] No hex dump anymore in Data description

Quinn "The Eskimo!" eskimo1 at apple.com
Mon Aug 29 03:51:15 CDT 2016

On 27 Aug 2016, at 07:45, Martin R via swift-users <swift-users at swift.org> wrote:

> Is it intentional that the description method of Data returns only the number of bytes, but not a hex dump of the contents (as NSData did)?

It doesn’t really matter if it was intentional or not; if it’s annoying then you should file a bug about it anyway.  [I’d file my own but it’d go into Radar and you wouldn’t be able to see it )-: ]

Share and Enjoy
--
Quinn "The Eskimo!"                    <http://www.apple.com/developer/>
Apple Developer Relations, Developer Technical Support, Core OS/Hardware