[swift-users] Updating the swift.org examples

Joel Hughes rudenoise at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 05:14:01 CDT 2016

Morning all,

I've just upgraded to Swift 3 Preview 6 for Ubuntu and have noticed a few
changes.

First using XCTest: "the name of a test module has no ‘Tests’ suffix" -
easy to follow the error message, good stuff!

And also reading command line args:

Process.arguments

Now available at: ProcessInfo.processInfo().arguments

This one is on the swift.org home page, I'm happy to to make changes and
pull request but not sure if this is how the page is constructed?

Also I couldn't easily locate release notes for the latest changes, where's
a good place to look?

Thanks

Joel