[swift-users] Help: I am unable to compile Swift with my own libraries.

Zhao Xin owenzx at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 07:05:26 CDT 2016

I think you should find out what are the differences between your tools and
tools from apt-get. Maybe some configurations or versions do not feed the
needs. That will be huge work as there are a lot of things may concern. I
think you should follow the error as the lead first, which you didn't
provide here.

Zhaoxin