[swift-users] Difference between Apple and Linux versions of Swift - CompareOptions

Jon Hoffman hoffman.jon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:50:33 CDT 2016

Thank you for the reply.  I am pretty sure that you are correct about them being the same when Swift 3 is released.  I am more concerned about which API will be the correct one when Swift 3 is officially released.  My assumption is the Xcode version will be the final one but just wanted to verify it.
Thanks

Jon