[swift-users] Bls: Re: Swift to Javascript

Austin Zheng austinzheng at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 01:24:36 CDT 2016

If you want something supported by Apple, the procedure is to propose it on the swift-evolution list. However, Swift has a very specific set of development priorities right now, so they are almost certainly not going to accept any new proposals for compiler backends or transpilation support for at least several months.

Austin