[swift-users] Documentation for #selector

Henderson, Roy Roy.Henderson at eu.weatherford.com
Sun Jun 19 15:01:29 CDT 2016

Hi,

Help - I've been trying to find documentation for #selector but drawn a complete blank ... would appreciate if someone could point me towards anything which may be available ...

Thanks,

Roy
This message may contain confidential and privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please reply to advise the sender of the error and then immediately delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, disclose or otherwise use this message. The sender disclaims any liability for such unauthorized use. PLEASE NOTE that all incoming e-mails sent to Weatherford e-mail accounts will be archived and may be scanned by us and/or by external service providers to detect and prevent threats to our systems, investigate illegal or inappropriate behavior, and/or eliminate unsolicited promotional e-mails (spam). This process could result in deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by its intended recipient at our organization. Moreover, based on the scanning results, the full text of e-mails and attachments may be made available to Weatherford security and other personnel for review and appropriate action. If you have any concerns about this process, please contact us at dataprivacy at weatherford.com.