[swift-users] GCD : Getting current dispatch queue name with swift 3

Jérôme Duquennoy jerome+swift at duquennoy.fr
Sun Jun 19 09:33:52 CDT 2016

Hi all,

I'm migrating one of my project to Swift 3 (xcode 8 beat release).
Most of the changes were pretty strait-forward, but I have one required change that is still blocking me :
In my code, I retrieve the current dispatch  queue name using that code :

let queueName = dispatch_queue_get_label(DISPATCH_CURRENT_QUEUE_LABEL)

DispatchQueue objects do have a label attribute, but I cannot find how to get the current dispatch queue.
What would be the equivalent of it in swift 3 ?

Any idea would be very welcome :-).

Jérôme Duquennoy