[swift-users] Subclass doesn't inherit convenience initialiser

Krzysztof Siejkowski krzysztof at siejkowski.net
Tue May 31 00:28:29 CDT 2016

Which swift version are you using? Your code works correctly for me on Swift 2.2 in the Playgrounds, apart from the wrong letter casing of the argument label (should be `URL`, not `url`).

On the separate note, your usecase seems like a great place for writing an extension of NSMutableURLRequest instead of inheriting from it.

Best,
Krzysztof