[swift-users] CGPathApply

Jonathan Hull jhull at gbis.com
Thu May 12 23:04:28 CDT 2016

I am having the darnedest time trying to figure out how to use CGPathApply with a swift function in Swift 2.2+.  I tried it before in Swift 1.2 and it wasn’t possible without bridging to ObjC, but I am fairly sure that changed with Swift 2.  Every search I do just comes up with people saying it isn’t possible in Swift 1.

Does anyone know how to pull this off?  (I am trying to read in a CGPath and create my own enum-based path struct for easy editing)

Thanks,
Jon