[swift-users] Server side swift application ?

Raphaël Wach raphael.wach at icloud.com
Sun May 8 05:30:25 CDT 2016

Thank you all for your feedback. That’s really helpful.

I understand that there is a lot of work in progress regarding server-side Swift and I’ll keep investigating this field though as nothing looks stable for now I’ll stick on Node.js in production for a while.
An Apple application server designed for Swift would really be awesome.
Hopefully, a good news at the incoming WWDC ? Who knows ;)

Cheers,

Raphaël